All steel grades are available with surface finishes A and B (EN 10130) and 03 and 05 (DIN 1623) respectively, with the following reservations:
- The mild and the isotropic steel grades can only be supplied by agreement with surface finish B and 05 respectively in widths > 1.700 mm.
- Structural steel and micro-alloyed steel grades with higher yield points can only be supplied with surface finish A and 03 respectively.
|Designation||Nominal layer thickness in μm per side||Nominal weight per surface unit in g/m2 per side|
|Identical coating each side|
|Coating one side|
The following sorts of lubricant are available:
- Prelub oil – drain resistant lubricant
- Corrosion protection lubricant
- Hotmelt – dry film lubricant
|Phosphated and passivated||PC*|
|Phosphated, passivated and oiled||PC*O|
|Phosphated and oiled||PO|
|No finish treatment||U|
Standard is a passivation free from chromium, wich is only available in combination with a phosphatization. A passivation without phosphatization is not possible.
A chemical passivation is only technical feasible on material which is electro-zinc coated on both sides.